Job description Some careers shine brighter than others
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world's largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC's wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers' needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Service Manager Team Lead, Global Private Banking
. Principal Responsibilities
- To lead Service Manager (SMO), Global Private Banking team to provide excellent service and support to Private Banking Relationship Manager (PBRM)
- To lead and drive SMO team on transaction banking business, building, and maintaining relationships with clients based on credibility, reliability, and personal interest
- To lead and drive SMO team to identify wealth opportunities and refer business to PBRM as appropriat
- To ensure excellent level of customer service with exceeding client expectations deliver
- To comply with all regulations, operation guidelines and managing financial crime risk
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC. http://www.hsbc.com/careers
- With years of frontline sales experience in financial services, equivalent relationship management experience in managing high net worth client portfolios is preferred
- Proven years sales supervisory experience in management capacity with outstanding track record
- Possess good knowledge of all wealth management products including insurance and investment with an expertise in financial planning and customer portfolio management
- Be ambitious about providing the highest standards of delivery to colleagues and clients
- Required insurance and investment licenses holder ?Strong selling and presentation skills, leadership, people management/coaching skills, excellent interpersonal ad communication skills
- Fluent in both English and Cantonese, with knowledge in Putonghua is preferred
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.