Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Data, Analytics and CRM
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Manager, Data Analytics and CRM (Risk) Principal responsibilities:
- Mine and analyze large structured and unstructured datasets and apply advanced statistical methodology to explore strategic solutions and actionable recommendations to solve business problems.
- Keen to take initiatives to translate business problems into analytics-led solutions with appropriate methodology, manage the business application effectively and evaluate the results rigorously.
- Highly sensitive to state of business and anticipative of business problems and priorities.
- Explore the data and conduct quantitative analysis to ascertain root cause of business' issues, identifies opportunities and effective targeting for business growth potential.
- Ensure timely and quality analytics deliverables to satisfy business needs effectively under the dynamic business environment.
Sharing knowledge and good practice, working collaboratively with different parties to create a productive, diverse and supportive working environment.
- Collaborate with Group and offshore centre for different analytic solutions implementation and cross-reference sharing.
- Conduct analysis and insight generation to support Fraud / Financial Crime risk mitigation and Anti-money laundering.
- University degree in in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline
- Minimum 6 years' working experience in analytics, modelling and machine learning in banking industry
- Extensive experience and skill in mining massive volume of data for quick insight discovery
- In depth knowledge and experience with machine learning techniques and algorithms
- Proficient in SAS, SQL and Microsoft R/Python. Knowledge in Visualization tools (e.g. QlikSense, Data Studio, Tableau), GCP, Big Query, digital data is an advantage.
- Ability to communicate with impact, with the capacity to ensure complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to a wide and varied audience
- Effective communication, interpersonal, organizational, problem solving, presentation skill and strong business acumen
Great sense of ownership and servicing mind-set to ensure efficient and effective customer service delivery
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.