Job description Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world's largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC's wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers' needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Service Manager, Global Private Banking
. Principal Responsibilities
- Achieve agreed KPI objectives and profit growth through the development of existing HSBC client with both Retail/GPB relationships
- Complete regular reviews with clients to understand their current and long term financial needs, manage their transaction banking needs and refer PBRM for Wealth products across platform
- Effective use of Retail/GPB tools and information to drive client service delivery and WPB performance
- B uild a high personal and corporate profile in the community in which you are based. Develop network of Group and External professional contacts with the aim of introducing new business, enhancing technical knowledge and promoting the brand
- Establish and agree client contact strategies in line with Group operating models
- Fully utilise and input to Client Relationship Management data, ensuring all client information is complete and kept up to date
- Identify opportunities, to refer business to other stakeholders as appropriate
- Participate in marketing and business development activities to deepen relationship with clients
Client Focus / Stakeholders
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients and ensure their servicing and retail banking needs are met
- Collaborate with PBRM to identify and pursue opportunities to offer wealth products and services to clients
- Own the client relationship with HSBC and provide professional care and expert financial advice to clients
- Build and maintain relationships with clients based on credibility, reliability, and personal interest
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of relevant products and services and how they might be tailored to provide the best solutions for clients
- Deliver highest standard of excellence in client experience with individual clients, and achieve consistent client satisfaction and relationship growth
- Deliver the best client experience to clients under the portfolio with both Retail/GPB relationship
- Collaborate seamlessly with PBRM team for Wealth products across platforms and transfer eligible assets to PB Wealth with client consent
- Act as the primary point of contact to fulfil transaction banking and servicing needs on Retail side. Responding promptly and effectively to inquiries, and proactively addressing any issues and concerns
- Promote PB-led activities to ensure opportunities are identified and client needs are met effectively, maximising all available resources
- Compliance with all the FCC related policies, relevant Group standards including GHQ and the Regulatory organization as applied to the implementation of the WPB strategy in their country
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years proven and progressive financial services, and at least 2 years as Relationship Manager
- Equivalent relationship management experience in managing high net worth client portfolios preferred
- With Customer Centric mind set to understand clients' needs, identify opportunities to offer wealth products and deliver the best client experience
- Able to collaborate with stakeholders and provide one-stop financial solution
- Expert on branch operations and can manager retail transaction independently
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Strong communication, client focus and influencing skills. Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Detail-oriented approach to work, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Strong skills on sales orientation, networking, and portfolio management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a strong work ethic and a willingness to take on additional responsibilities as needed
- Clear view on how to work with FCC, Compliance, Credit & Risk and Internal Control to ensure a balanced risk operating environment
- Able to communicate well in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.