Client Manager triResolve Level:
Client Relationship and Services triResolve Reporting To:
Client Relationship and Services Team Leader triResolve Company Overview:
For OTC derivatives, our services focus on lowering costs, eliminating operational and credit risk, improving counterparty exposure management and reducing systemic risk. triReduce reduces swap inventory and counterparty risk; triResolve reconciles OTC derivative portfolios, manages disputes, validates repository data, and automates margin management; triBalance manages cleared and bilateral counterparty risk while triCalculate measures and analyses counterparty risk.
For more information, go to trioptima.com Role Summary:
The candidate will have both a meticulous attention to detail and an understanding of financial products. Knowledge about OTC derivatives, risk and technical ability is desirable. Good written and verbal communication skills in English are a must. Candidates with prior experience of collateral management, fund administration and/or regulatory are especially welcome to apply for the position.
The triResolve Client Relationship and Services team is the first line of contact for our clients with regards to the delivery of the triResolve OTC derivative portfolio reconciliation service. The Client Manager will provide support to our clients and work closely with the product, business, development and sales teams globally and thus the role varies to account for regional characteristics.
Client Relationship and Services is responsible for the smooth and timely running of the triResolve service. This team of dedicated staff is in continuous dialogue with major financial institutions worldwide, as well as other internal departments, with regards to features and upcoming events as well as any changes or developments to any aspects of the service such as, for example, the specification of the data that the subscribers will send or receive, or how the service integrates with other services or utilities in the OTC Derivatives space. Similarly, Client Relationship and Services must continually stay abreast of any market or client events, activities or changes that potentially affect our service or our clients' use of our offering or ability to participate. In addition, Client Relationship and Services has an important role in collecting input for new and enhanced functionalities to the service as well as other new service offerings.
In summary, triResolve Client Relationship and Services is responsible for pre-sales and client on-boarding, service delivery, customer success management as well as workflow/ product and productivity improvements. This can only be delivered by a highly skilled individual as well as close collaboration with Business Management, Product Management, Development and Sales teams. Key Accountabilities:
- Pre-Sales and on-boarding
- Assisting Sales in pre-sales process, meeting prospect clients, organizing demos
- Client onboarding and testing
- Customer Service
- Ownership of selected accounts.
- Daily assistance to owned subscribers (via email, phone and in person)
- Trade data normalisation / handling
- Review reconciliation output; investigate and fix differences
- Ensure structured and effective delivery of service
- Self- education about current and upcoming market regulations and other significant changes
- Customer Success Management
- Regular client calls and client visits onsite
- Perform customer health checks, understanding client's process and needs
- Client trainings when needed via onsite visit or webinars
- Promote comprehensive and more effective usage of the service in collaboration with Business Management and Sales teams
- Participate in key business initiatives
Person Specification: Skills:
- Productivity/ Workflow Improvements
- Raise internal request for new functionalities to improve the product offering
- Assist developers and Product Management with requirements and UAT testing as well as being closely involved in the development process
Knowledge & Experience
- Customer relationship skills
- The ability to interpret trade data
- Ability to think outside the box and challenge existing status quo
- Proficiency in using text editors and advanced spreadsheet functions
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to multitask
- Good communication skills (verbal and written English)
- Fluent in German
- Fluency in another European language would be beneficial
- Good customer relationship skills
- The ability to understand complex process flows and concepts, as well as the ability to explain these accurately and concisely to our clients
- Knowledge of OTC Derivatives and understanding of the trade data fields of these instruments as well as awareness of the OTC Derivative trade processing lifecycle would be beneficial
- Basic understanding of market and credit risk management of OTC Derivatives, such as yield curves and valuation would be beneficial
- Good understanding of computer logics and database structures and/or interest in technology
- Previous experience with triResolve or similar relevant background
----------------------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to:" EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com "and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person." US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf" describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), BSMGMT203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
OSTTRA_29358 Posted On:
London, United Kingdom