- JN -092023-1947481
- Sep 20, 2023
- $120k - $160k
Exciting opportunity for a Credit Risk professional to join a leading Australian-owned Fintech and be involved in a broad range of projects across the Business
About The Role:
- Working across all credit processes identifying opportunities to automate and improve operational efficiencies delivering outstanding customer experience
- Create and maintain reports on key risk metrics, concentrations, and stratifications of the loan portfolio;
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to drive initiatives leading to delivery of credit performance within the agreed risk appetite scorecard for each product
- Lead the charge on enhancement of Expected Credit Loss Provisioning process and forecasting including liaison with third parties for timely and accurate outcomes
- Effectively interacting and collaborating with colleagues from across all functions of the business including compliance, technology, marketing, operations, and finance.
Only candidates who possess FULL AUSTRALIAN WORKING RIGHTS will be considered.
- Experience in consumer lending with a solid understanding of unsecured credit risk policy levers
- Ideally you will have a Bachelor's degree or higher within either, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Engineering, Economics or similar quantitative field of study
- You must possess a general understanding of consumer credit products
- Highly analytical with attention to detail - experience in loss provisioning models per AASB9 standards desirable
- Demonstrated ability to perform analysis on substantial data sets within SQL,SAS, R, Excel or similar analytics
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory framework regarding consumer credit would be an advantage
- Willingness to work in an environment of uncertainty with significant autonomy.