We are seeking an experienced individual to join the Program Management team. This role reports to Lead - Cash Programme Management, under Global Enterprise Banking. This individual will work closely with government agencies, external partners, in addition to business, technology and other stake holders within the bank.
As a Digital Cash Program Manager
, you will lead some of the highest impact initiatives and projects in transforming the way we develop cash solutions to help customers achieve their business dreams. You will also be responsible in identifying business owners' differentiated needs as they grow and curate the solutions they need. We like creative and innovative team members that are comfortable with pushing the boundaries, try new things, embrace failure, and learn fast.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Take the lead in driving offshore cash programmes & portfolio end-to-end, to deliver growth while keeping an eye on risk
- Conceptualise & execute the digital transformation of offshore cash management programme to deliver delightful end to end user experience.
- Thoroughly understand beyond banking needs of the business owners, across industries - utilising data to develop ambitious solutions to address their pain points and drive the adoption and utilisation of digital solutions
- Collaborate with government agencies, external partners, and internal stakeholders to develop a well-defined solutions & customer experience.
- Drive change as offshore cash product programme transforms
- Ensure the Offshore Cash Programme & Beyond Banking programmes meets regulatory, legal and compliance requirements.
- Demonstrate the success in collaboration and lead the roll out of solutions with clear metrics and impact
- Lead, Cash Programme Management
- Tertiary education with min. 5 years of working experience preferably in SME Banking and / or Product Management
- Able to communicate ideas and views eloquently in presentation and writing
- Strategic thinker yet detailed oriented. Able to distil insights from data.
- Self-motivated & takes initiative, do not shy away from the hard stuff
- Possess excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualise and execute strategic product initiatives
- Empathy for customers / business owners