Canada Life UK looks after the retirement, investment and protection needs of individuals, families and companies. We help to build better futures for our customers, our intermediaries and our employees by operating as a modern, agile and welcoming organisation.
Part of our parent company Great-West Lifeco, Canada Life UK has operated in the United Kingdom since 1903. We have hundreds of respected and supported employees committed to doing the right thing for our customers and colleagues.
Canada Life UK is transforming to create a more customer-focused business by providing our customers with expertise on financial and tax planning, offering home finance and annuities propositions, and providing collective fund solutions to third party customers. What we're building
We are now seeking a Customer Services Quality Assurance Analyst to join the Quality Assurance (QA) team. This is a key role where you'll support the transformation and the future growth of the business within the Customer Services function, so it can stand out for the experience and service we deliver by building on our service reputation and delivering market-leading service excellence for our customers and advisers. Job summary overview
What you'll do:
- The QA team in customer services is responsible for outcome testing across multiple channels, providing assurance to the business that we are meeting corporate objectives and outcomes provided for customers are fair and in line with both business and regulatory requirements.
- As a Senior QA analyst, you'll undertake timely and accurate outcome testing on a day-to-day basis, working in close conjunction with Risk and Compliance to implement consistent and best practice using meaningful QA MI and tools such as root cause analysis..
- The role provides the opportunity to learn about different financial products and processes across Canada Life, primarily focusing on using QA data to support team leads in developing their teams and identifying where gaps exist, assisting the QA Team lead in designing protocols for testing and reporting
Who you are:
- Undertake first line Quality Assurance outcome testing across Customer Services
- Undertake high quality, accurate outcome testing of multi-channel communications, confirming process adherence and the delivery of fair customer outcomes
- Analyse quality data MI and trends to share common themes and best practice recommendations with key stakeholders
- Through outcome testing, identify and log any risk events; partnering with the Quality Assurance team lead and relevant internal stakeholders to mitigate risk
- Partner with key stakeholders and process owners, using evidence-based quality feedback to analyse where process and/or training can be enhanced
- Interact with teams and colleagues to deliver training on quality assurance related matters
- Deliver and contribute to the development of the Customer Services Quality framework
- Experienced outcome tester in customer services with a minimum of 3+ years Quality Assurance experience in Financial Services
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to produce meaningful reports
- Diligent and conscientious in the accuracy of their work with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment and able to work under pressure
- Strong team player who works well with team and colleagues at all levels in achieving value-added results
- Good stakeholder management experience; especially impactful communication and influencing
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines in an environment with competing priorities
- Proven experience in delivering training across teams and departments
- Excellent relationship building skills with colleagues across multiple business lines
- "Can Do", proactive attitude
- Intermediate knowledge and experience of MS Office
We appreciate that everyone has different work and life responsibilities. We're happy to discuss flexible working arrangements for any of our roles should this be a requirement for you. What you'll like about working here
As a Canada Life UK colleague, you'll receive a competitive salary and comprehensive reward package including income protection, private medical insurance and life assurance, along with a generous pension and bonus scheme. You'll also receive the support you need with your personal and professional development. Diversity and inclusion
Canada Life is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer of choice is to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences