Overview Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the "bank of banks" - 97% of the world's top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we're approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon
is all about.
We're seeking future team members for our Engineering business with roles located in Chennai and Pune in HYBRID positions. In this role, you'll make an impact in the following ways:
To be successful in this role, we're seeking the following:
- Bachelor's degree in business management or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- 4-6 years of experience in a business analyst environment required.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- Experience as a Product owner.
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here's a few of our awards:
- Formulates and defines system's scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of the application, business, operational and/or industry requirements.
- Develops business requirements and functional specifications for medium to large sized projects. Formulates and defines project scope, objectives, constraints and assumptions using existing documented processes based upon user needs as well as a thorough knowledge of the application, business, operations and industry.
- Collects and defines requirements, translates into functional design, test planning, and user documentation processes.
- Provides advice to internal business groups on process improvement projects by analyzing business process flows and identifying changes.
- May also provide guidance in this area to less experienced business analysts.
- Gathers and analyzes information and provides recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group.
- Applies experiences with existing software and/or systems development processes to develop better processes to be used in the future.
- Actively influences software development process improvement initiatives.
- Provides technical consultation concerning business implications of application development projects. Participates in software and/or systems design/ prototyping, construction and testing of new or enhanced applications and/or systems.
- Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives.
- Fortune World's Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg's Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion , Disability: IN - 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- CDP's Climate Change 'A List'
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life's journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.