Associate, Investment strategy, Tier One Investment Bank
One of the world's top investment banks are now looking to recruit an associate into their investment strategy team.
This teams advises clients on their broad investment strategy and portfolio allocation Investment research, help produce the house view on financial markets
They are interested in meeting with people with a background as follows
- Support and contribute to thematic, in-depth research products
- Contributing intellectually to team debates and discussion around strategy themes
- Developing well researched ideas on key macro issues and identifying tactical and strategic investing opportunities across the space
- Carry out client requests, service our top tier clients through bespoke projects
- Develop relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Learn to identify and analyse market and/or economic data to help develop investment theses.
- Help produce insightful, value-added investment research and communicate views clearly to internal and external audiences.
- investment strategists with buy or sell side firm
- equity analysts from asset managers looking for an investment strategy role
- macro investment strategists
- 2 -5 years investment experience