Job Description: Job Title
Direct Support Trade Floor - Investment Bank Location
London Corporate Title
You will be part of a highly motivated, technically strong Trade Floor Support team providing dedicated desktop support to demanding front office users working across multiple products - not limited to FX, Debt, Emerging Markets and Corporate Finance. You'll be directly involved in the deployment of all front office technology projects and also have a responsibility for maintaining the Disaster Recovery site. Exposure to cutting edge technologies and products in a transformational environment. Working alongside experts to coach and support your development. What we'll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre. Hybrid Working
We understand that employee expectations and preferences are changing. We have implemented a Hybrid Working Model that enables eligible employees to work remotely for a part of their working time and reach a working pattern that works for them.
You can expect:
Your key responsibilities
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days' volunteering leave per year
Your skills and experience
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles (ITIL based environment)
- Prioritize and execute service requests. Make sure that assignments are scheduled and completed in a timely manner
- Assist with upgrades and deployment of new products - software and hardware
- Perform ticket analysis to identify common issues and trends. Recommend corrective actions to eradicate underlying root causes. Engage with Desktop and Windows engineering, IT service management, and other teams to design and implement remedial plans
- Participate in ad hoc weekend working and the team oncall rota as required
How we'll support you
- Very strong 1st and 2nd line experience within Investment Banking/Broker/Hedge Fund preferred, coaching provided for right candidate
- In-depth knowledge of Windows 10/Office 365 suite of products, particularly Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Market Data/Trading/Execution platforms
- Excellent client facing skills, face to face or via phone/skype/email
- Manage and support VOIP phones, turrets and mobile devices
- Ability to work autonomously, make decisions and use analytical skills to solve sometimes challenging technical issues
About us and our teams
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.