Bank, Investment Product, Product Manager, Wealth ManagementYour new company
Our client is an established Asian bank seeking an Investment Product Manager to join their Wealth Management Department. You will be responsible for developing and managing a diverse range of investment products including mutual funds, bonds, insurance, stocks, ETF and structured products. Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop and propose new investment products, conduct market research, and provide regular market updates.
- Provide product training to the sales team and support them in promoting investment products.
- Monitor and ensure compliance of investment products with regulatory requirements.
- Carry out ongoing product due diligence to maintain product quality and performance.
What you need to do now
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or related field.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in wealth management
- Strong knowledge of investment products and familiarity with regulatory requirements.
- Qualified individual for regulated activities (Type 1, 4 & 9), proficient in MS Office and Bloomberg applications.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Cherry Ho at +852 2230 7493 for a confidential discussion now.