Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Retail Distribution
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 270 branches and service outlets, including around 60 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
Primary location shows in a job posting does not refer to work location, the branch placement is subject to the final decision by RSS Management.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Branch Portfolio and Performance Management Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Perform comprehensive analysis to support strategic projects to achieve branch network business goals
- Manage branch and customer portfolio and allocate branch sales target
- Develop and maintain branch network capacity simulation models to support the development of sales strategies and improve the branch resources utilization
- Manage sales staff activity resources to optimize sales leads and event triggers assignment
- Drive team to provide timely management information and sales reports to facilitate branch performance tracking
- Lead a project in implementation, support and maintenance of information infrastructure and cloud services to delivery high quality and timely performance management and business analytics
- Liaise with IT in implementation of new tools in Cloud environment and ensure smooth skill transition to team
- Drive continued optimization of the infrastructure to meet changing of incentive scheme and business landscape
- Enhance and maintain branch sales database to facilitate sales management dashboard development
- Drive IT and Analytics Departments to enhance the sales analytics engine for identifying sales opportunities
- University degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Information Systems or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience, with knowledge of retail banking products, branch operations, sales management system, sales reporting an advantage
- Good communication, analytical and project management skills
- Well versed in application software, including Excel formula/Macro or VBA, SQL, Tableau and SAS with exposure in Cloud Migration, Big Query and Pythons an advantage
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.