- Prioritize issue resolution based on business risk
- Devise and develop solutions appropriate to the urgency of the problem
- Develop permanent solutions at every opportunity
- Own issues reported to you from notification to closure
- Ensure that users are provided with updates on calls at intervals appropriate to the severity of the problem and relevant details regarding solutions are recorded (e.g. in ServiceNow)
- Ensure any issue that has the potential for the company to incur financial or reputational loss is escalated to your manager
- Identify and engage with Product Teams and Project teams as needed, ensuring the final delivery is acceptable to the support team and we have sufficient knowledge and handover to deal with BAU queries
- Identify improvements to standard processes and procedures
- Proven track record supporting Portfolio Management / OMS / Bespoke investment applications
- Proven track record of providing support in a fast-paced, user-facing role
- Strong experience supporting fixed income products, including all types of bonds / MBS / Converts, Credit / Rates derivatives, GIC, CFD, etc. A solid understanding of these asset classes, their attributes, and the analytics associated with them (on a high level) is required
- Good SQL skills. Ability to debug SQL scripts is required, and any experience with creating or amending Stored Procedures and other SQL objects is strongly preferred
- Experience with CADIS and Control-M (or a similar ETL and scheduling) is highly advantageous
- Experience with / exposure to development languages (Python, VBA, C#) or BI tools (Tableau) are also beneficial
Insight Investment is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome applications from all qualified candidates.About Insight Investment
Insight Investment is a leading asset manager focused on designing investment solutions to meet its clients' needs. Founded in 2002, Insight's collaborative approach has delivered both investment performance and growth in assets under management. Insight manages assets across its core liability-driven investment, risk management, full-spectrum fixed income, currency and absolute return capabilities.
Insight has a global network of operations in the UK, Ireland, Germany, US, Japan and Australia. More information about Insight Investment can be found at: www.insightinvestment.com.
Insight Investment is an equal opportunities employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law. Under New York pay transparency law we are required to indicate the base salary range for this role of USD $170,000 to $200,000 + bonus. Any offer of employment will be made based upon the specific skills and experience of the selected candidate and the base salary offered could be higher or lower than indicated.