Asset Consulting Group has a long history of reviewing and recommending investment strategies, including long-only strategies, private equity, real estate, and hedge funds, among others, to its clients. We are seeking a Research Analyst to identify new investment managers, perform due diligence and monitor existing managers in client accounts. This individual will focus primarily on private equity, private credit and real estate strategies and will work in conjunction with other team members. This position will report on-site in our St. Louis, MO office.
Essential Job Functions
- Work with senior analysts to source, identify, evaluate, and monitor investment managers across multiple strategies on a global basis
- Perform detailed investment due diligence and document through meeting notes and investment memos Present findings and results to internal and external constituents, as needed
- Maintain and analyze manager performance data
- Coordinate RFP process for manager searches
- Maintain qualitative and quantitative information for prospective and existing investment managers within the firm’s proprietary databases
- Participate in ad hoc research projects
- Provide support to internal investment professionals and other business partners
- CFA designation preferred
- Genuine interest for capital markets, investment analysis and investing
- Ability to communicate well, both orally and in writing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive approach and active listener/interpreter
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience analyzing investments
- Ability to travel on a regular basis as this position may require up to 25% travel
- This position will report on-site in our St. Louis, MO office
- Base salaries may vary depending on factors such as location and experience.
About Asset Consulting Group
Asset Consulting Group (ACG) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Guggenheim Partners and located in St. Louis, MO. ACG is an investment consulting firm focused exclusively on providing sophisticated, creative investment expertise to a select group of clients. We partner with our clients to recommend customized investment solutions. We provide guidance and perspective to help our clients sift through the many complex investment issues they are faced with, and work with them to develop and monitor comprehensive investment strategies in the most effective, efficient way possible. ACG delivers investment consulting and advisory services such as multi-asset allocation, research and related investment services to institutions and ultra-high net worth individuals and families.
About Guggenheim Partners
Guggenheim Partners is a diversified financial services firm that delivers value to its clients through two primary businesses: Guggenheim Investments, a premier global asset manager and investment advisor, and Guggenheim Securities, a leading investment banking and capital markets business. Guggenheim’s professionals are based in offices around the world, and our commitment is to deliver long-term results with excellence and integrity while advancing the strategic interests of our clients.
Guggenheim is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Learn more at GuggenheimPartners.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GuggenheimPtnrs.