At Triglav Funds, we have been shaping trends in asset management for almost three decades. Our primary mission is to help our clients achieve their long-term investment goals. Through our experience and expertise, we want to offer our clients the best solutions for smart and profitable investments. We place great emphasis on looking ahead and digitalisation, and want to make every part of our operations sustainable.
Do you see yourself as a member of our asset management team, where we are looking for someone who is interested in continuously finding new ways to achieve higher profitability and sustainability in asset management?
We are looking for someone who:
- is a team player, ready to work with others,
- is proactive,
- has no trouble taking on different tasks,
- keeps abreast of developments on the capital markets,
- is well acquainted with debt markets and debt instruments,
- has experience in portfolio construction and investment decision-making,
- promotes sustainability and wants to take it into account in their work,
- is enrolled in the CFA Program (although this is not a prerequisite),
- has at least a level VI education in economics.
Your responsibilities will include:
- managing portfolios and finding investment opportunities,
- communicating with clients and the external public,
- working with the team to develop new financial products and services,
- carrying out analyses and preparing reports,
- other activities in which you can use your knowledge to help the teams and the company become more effective.
What do we offer?
- permanent employment, with a probationary period of 6 months,
- flexible working hours with the possibility of occasionally working from home,
- additional incentivised remuneration,
- a competitive wage,
- a pleasant working environment, where we never run out of good coffee or tea, and occasionally prepare other treats for our employees 😊,
- the opportunity for continuous education and training,
- commitment to sustainability guidelines and initiatives.
If the above intrigues you and you are interested in a new career opportunity, please send your application, together with your CV by clicking on the apply button.