As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you.
DBS Treasures is a leading wealth management platform in Singapore, uniquely positioned to cater to the diverse requirements of both Onshore and Offshore affluent clientele. Our comprehensive offerings provide clients with a seamless and all-encompassing banking experience, complemented by an extensive array of wealth management solutions, spanning from investments to legacy planning. Our Treasures clients have access to personalised advice and support from proficient relationship managers, seasoned investment counsellors, specialised bancassurance professionals and dedicated assistant relationship managers. The DBS Treasures Singapore organisation, which is part of Consumer Banking Group - Singapore, is committed to helping our clients navigate the ever-evolving financial landscape to achieve their individual financial goals and aspirations. Responsibilities
- Develop and execute comprehensive business strategies to grow the base of International and Global Indian clients, leveraging on both traditional and digital channels.
- Analyse market trends, access competition and identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as product development, operations, and customer service to ensure seamless execution of services for clients.
- Stay up-to-date on industry regulations and compliance requirements relating to International and Global Indian investments and financial services.
- Develop and nurture partnerships and alliances to expand the reach and impact of DBS.
- Lead and motivate teams who are serving the International and Global Indian clients.
- Understand the unique challenges faced by International and Global Indian clients and their preference when it comes to financial services.
- Drive profitability through client satisfaction and retention and inculcating a corporate culture of being client centric leveraging on the platform, channels, and business analytics to add value in our client engagements and acquisition which will translate to business growth.
- Develop and implement business plans to support financial growth objectives for the Treasures franchise.
- Set, review, and communicate KPI targets for the Offshore Desk Heads and Relationship Managers in line with the overall business priorities,
- Degree/Professional Qualification with over 10 years of relevant working experience.
- Deep understanding of the International and Global Indian customer trends, customer behaviours, and wealth management needs.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and market insights to formulate and drive business strategies and decisions.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to adapt to a dynamic environment, strong track record of effectively managing teams and achieving business priorities/targets.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with ability to build and maintain relationships across teams/departments to achieve goals collaboratively.
- Highly motivated and results oriented, with a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements related to International and Global India market.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.