As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Support the value proposition of DBS Treasures for prospects and existing customers.
- Curate a differentiated onboarding & engagement journey for DBS Treasures (with focus on Wealth management proposition for AI customers); achieved through the review & enhancement of the engagement processes between employees & customers such as the sales & advisory process, product solutions & offerings, ensuring usage of the most appropriate platform architecture & advisory tools and channels of distribution for a superior customer experience.
- Bringing the value proposition to live by working with stakeholders to drive initiatives to etch the DBS Treasures value proposition in our customers' mind. This includes conceptualising and executing effective and efficient below-the-line customer communication frameworks to meet the needs of the different customer groups within DBS Treasures.
- Develop value propositions to facilitate the formation of strategic alliances & partnerships with suitable end to end customer engagement & acquisition programs/initiatives. Building up sustainable & quality customer acquisition capabilities for the franchise. To put on the customer hat to review and enhance existing processes in relation to leads generation & improve the customer onboarding journeys.
- Incorporate a data first approach at all times for:
- Value Proposition: Conduct regular competitive analysis and support the action plans to strengthen our value proposition and maintain a unique customer experience & edge vis-à-vis competitors - both traditional wealth management banks & digital banks.
- Customer segmentation & profitability: Focus on assessing customer-level profitability of our target segments (e.g. Affluent, Accredited Investors, newly onboarded clients) and support the opportunities/areas of focus and highlight potential threats so that we may deepen main wealth management bank relationship.
- Have a keen understanding & full awareness of, and adherence to, in-country regulatory framework, legal & compliance guidelines as well as abide by the applicable rules of engagement & marketing activities for acquisition of Treasures customers.
- Min 6 years of experience and possess sound understanding of the Financial Services, particularly in Wealth Management.
- Sound understanding of the local regulatory requirements and of local competitors.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of customer behaviour, customer journeys and industry trends.
- Wealth management or investment solutioning experience.
- Independent, self-motivated with strong sense of accountability & ownership.
- Meticulous, proactive and able to think independently & creatively.
- Strong stakeholder management, communication & interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical & Problem solving ability.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.