DBS Treasures is a leading wealth management platform in Singapore, uniquely positioned to cater to the diverse requirements of both Onshore and Offshore affluent clientele. Our comprehensive offerings provide clients with a seamless and all-encompassing banking experience, complemented by an extensive array of wealth management solutions, spanning from investments to legacy planning. Our Treasures clients have access to personalised advice and support from proficient relationship managers, seasoned investment counsellors, specialised bancassurance professionals and dedicated assistant relationship managers. The DBS Treasures Singapore organisation, which is part of Consumer Banking Group - Singapore, is committed to helping our clients navigate the ever-evolving financial landscape to achieve their individual financial goals and aspirations. Responsibilities
- Responsible for leading the Business Management Support organisation within DBS Treasures to ensure a culture of excellence and exceptional client experiences.
- Overall responsibility for Treasures client servicing managers and assistant relationship managers, serving as a point of escalation for complex client inquiries and concerns, ensuring prompt and effective resolution.
- Overall responsibility for the Client Onboarding team to ensure seamless onboarding/offboarding process of Treasures clients, including strict compliance to KYC and AML regulations.
- Provide visionary leadership - collaborate with other stakeholders to drive transformation in 'the way we serve', 'the way we work' by improving customer/employee journeys, as well as through workflow/workbench innovations and by implementing a data-driven operating model.
- Proactively identify opportunities to enhance the client and employee experiences, as well as implementing initiatives to address client and employee feedback.
- Monitor customer service metrics and analyse data to identify areas of improvement and collaborate with stakeholders to continuously improve customer experience.
- Work closely with Treasures management team to support business priorities.
- Set clear performance expectations, conduct regular performance assessments, and provide constructive feedback to optimise the organisation's performance.
- Ensure adherence to compliance, regulatory, and internal policies, mitigating operational and reputational risks.
- Exceptional leadership skills - ability to effectively manage and develop teams.
- Strong project management and planning skills, ability to challenge the status quo.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with ability to build and maintain relationships across teams to achieve goals collaboratively.
- Highly competent supervisory, problem solving and decision-making skills using a data-driven approach.
- Knowledge in service design, behavioral analysis, design thinking or customer experience.
- Familiarity with wealth management solutions and operations.