DBS Telecom, Media & Technology "TMT" Corporate & Investment Banking Team is responsible for coverage of TMT customers and TMT focused Private Equity Funds across DBS footprints globally. Its key sectors are Semiconductor and its echo system, Data Centres, Technology Platform Companies, Communication Service Providers, Communication Equipment's Manufacturers, and others.
It's one of the largest TMT Businesses in Asia with teams located across five locations in Asia with largest team in Singapore followed by HK. It works with customers across Capital Structure Advisory, Leveraged Buyouts, Debt Capital Markets and Equity Capital Markets origination, Working Capital Advisory, M &A Advisory and broad range of Transaction Banking Products. Team is responsible for both coverage, origination, execution, risk booking and its monitoring.
DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its TMT customers globally and has become its core Bank. It is based on DBS support for these Customers through the cycles, idea driven solutioning, DBS Digitally enabled Transaction Banking platform across cash and trade and DBS leading franchise in Acquisition Financing, Debt Capital Markets, Equity Capital Markets and M &A Advisory. Responsibilities
- Undertake corporate finance analysis including constructing financial models and performing valuation analysis
- Work with TMT Senior Bankers in origination and execution of Corporate & Investment Banking business transactions across TMT Customers globally
- Support TMT Senior Bankers in preparation of TMT Country Plan and Account Plan for key Customers and then work on its execution
- Prepare presentation materials for marketing pitches and project execution.
- Perform TMT industry research and analyze trends to support a pitch or a transaction with an objective of becoming a TMT Sector expert;
- Support preparation and submission of RFP, pitches, meeting deal execution timelines, credit memos and supervision reports.
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related discipline or willingness to learn Finance and Accounting.
- Candidates should come with 2-5 years of relevant experience in corporate banking or corporate finance/financial modelling related roles
- Knowledge on loan syndication, debt capital markets, equity capital markets and/or merger & acquisition advisory will be an advantage
- Good analytical skills and writing skills;
- Team player possessing excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.