About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Role/ Department:
The Digital Marketing Specialist (2VP) role forms part of an energetic and friendly integrated Corporate Marketing and Communications team based in London. The successful candidate will advise and support Northern Trust's asset servicing, asset management and family office businesses across Europe, the Middle East, Africa (EMEA) and Asia-Pacific (APAC) with their strategic digital marketing campaigns.
Whilst reporting to the head of Digital Marketing for EMEA and APAC the successful candidate will work closely with the global corporate digital marketing team to deliver integrated omni-channel campaigns. The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Demonstrated experience using personalization platforms to deliver personalized user journeys (Adobe Target experience desirable)
- Demonstrated skills using content management systems (Adobe Experience Manager experience desirable)
- Experience using Marketing Automation platforms to create end-to-end email campaigns, build landing pages and manage subscriptions (Marketo experience desirable)
- Data driven mindset with experience using data analytics platforms to report on metrics and to optimize user experiences
- Assist in the planning and formulation of effective paid campaigns across social media and SEM
- Assist in the creation of marketing videos and other content for social media and other marketing channels
. Skills/ Qualifications:
Working with Us
- Proven experience working in a digital marketing role
- Strong writing, problem solving, presentation and storytelling skills
- In-depth functional / industry knowledge is required
- Accurate with exceptional attention to detail
- Consultative approach, experience working in a matrix organization
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- A degree, diploma or certification in marketing or related field
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater Reasonable accommodation
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com .
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.