Job description Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Global Banking and Markets is an emerging markets-led, financing-focused business that provides investment and financial solutions. Through our international network, we connect emerging and mature markets, covering key growth areas. We partner with our corporate, government and institutional clients to help them achieve consistent, long-term performance. Our products and services include advisory, financing, prime services, research and analysis, securities services, trading and sales and transaction banking.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Senior Executive Assistant. Principal Responsibilities
- Deliver efficient and high-quality executive support, administrative and personal assistance to Chief of Staff to GBM CEO
- The job holder will be expected to work independently across a wide range of duties in accordance with CoS' direction and compliance with the Bank's standard practices
- The role requires a high level of integrity and the ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality given the frequent exposure to sensitive company information
- Support event logistics and all administrative and clerical activities, including but not exclusive to calendar management, business trips and meetings management, expense management, research, as well as coordinating and working with other Assistants across the Group
- Serves as the point of contact between CoS and internal and external stakeholders. Excellent verbal and written communication are a must to liaise with key senior stakeholders and all colleagues professionally, preparing correspondences, maintaining records and reports, and facilitating internal communications such as information distribution and preparing presentations
- Excellent organization skills with ability to anticipate the needs of the CoS, think critically and proactively, prioritize items that need attention and offer solutions to problems
- Focus on delivering stakeholders' requirements timely and continuously seek ways to improve service, productivity, and quality of work
- Work closely with Senior EA to GBM CEO and CoS' London EA to manage Global Banking & Markets office calendars
- Organise and manage GBM CEO's schedule when he visits HK
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC. http://www.hsbc.com/careers
- Graduate in any field
- Extensive experience supporting, communicating with, and providing executive assistance to C Suites in a multinational company or global bank, with proven ability to demonstrate absolute integrity and judgment in handling sensitive matters
- Project management skills and ability to execute functional projects is an added plus
- Mature, professional, strong verbal and written communication skills, team player and demonstrate high levels of emotional intelligence
- Strong interpersonal skills, broad understanding and appreciation of operating environment and stakeholder landscape with ability to accommodate personal styles to different situations
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.