Job description Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a New Business Take-on Specialist
. Principal Responsibilities
- Manage the Business Implementation Unit - Documentation (BIU-DT) providing documentation support during the new business onboarding process. Ensuring the highest level of service and professionalism to the Wealth Planners and Trust Relationship Managers who are in contact with the clients being onboard
- The role holder is required to manage and motivate the subordinates in all aspects of trust and estate administration to ensure that quality services have been provided by the subordinates
- As a Team Leader, assists the Team Head in facilitating communication among the subordinates with a view to the enhancing work efficiency and flow of information and instructions to the subordinates, as well as reviewing the workflow and driving the enhancement to improve the efficiency
- HSBC Trustee (Hong Kong) Limited (HKT) provides administrative services to the offshore trustees, e.g. HSBC International Trustee Limited, Singapore and Jersey that exercise due care and skill in administration of trusts, make investment decisions and manage trust properties. Offshore trustees review and monitor the services provided by HKT under the Intra-Group Services Agreements. The role holder is required to ensure that offshore trusts are administered in accordance with the Administrative Support Services Agreements
- Manage and motivate BIU-DT subordinates to achieve best levels of services, professionalism and operational efficiency as well as high standard of compliance to safeguard the interests of the trust principals and beneficiaries and the Company and in particular, to adhere to the Administrative Support Services Agreements as per the scope of services of HKT to be revised from time to time to account for changing circumstances and business requirements
- Assist the Team Head to implement policies including but not limited to the global operating model on core business and any projects designated from time to time
- Shadow the Team Head and other executives to carry out trustee duties for HKT as it so requires
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC. http://www.hsbc.com/careers
- Diploma / Degree holder in Business Administration, Corporate Governance, Accounting, Law or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years company secretarial, accounting or banking experience with at least 2 years at supervisory / management level, preferable with sizable professional firms or companies
- Knowledge of trust documentation and trust structures is preferable
- Experience in banking or trust industry is preferable
- Qualified member of HKCGI and/or STEP is preferable
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, with Putonghua an added advantage
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.