are an established European real estate lender who provides solutions to many investors and developers. They are looking to recruit a Director who will be responsible for real estate loan underwriting.THE ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES for the Real Estate Lending Director:
THE PERSON REQUIREMENTS
- Reviewing and analysing potential new lending opportunities.
- Loan Origination.
- Financial modelling of structured debt.
- Producing and issuing indicative Heads of Terms.
- Preparing credit papers.
- Presenting lending opportunities to members of Investment Committee.
- Undertaking AML/KYC assessments using the appropriate software tools.
- Reviewing reports from 3rd parties, including report on title; valuation; project monitor reports.
- Managing loan closing process.
- Attending site visits / borrower meetings, when requested by the Portfolio Manager.
- Overseeing and reviewing drafting of facility agreements in accordance with Investment Committee sanction.
- Assisting in portfolio management including covenant testing & loan monitoring.
- Assisting in the management of ongoing borrowers, including interim drawdowns.
- Monitoring and flagging early warning signs of deteriorating customer credit profiles.
- 6-10 years' experience in the European property finance industry, with a credit / credit analyst role.
- French language skill is a must.
- CFA qualification will be advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and influencing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with a heavy workload.
- Have a positive outlook, be client focused and self-motivated.
- Competitive Bonus.
- Health care.
- Life assurance.
- Hybrid working (1 day from home).
Based in Mayfair in London, Trident are a specialist, boutique real estate recruitment consultancy who identify talent
in property, finance and accounting.
As a market leader we offer innovative, flexible and tailor made holistic solutions to the global real estate markets. OUR APPROACH
Established in 1987 and with over 35 years of consulting, Trident International is an industry-leading boutique recruitment consultancy, offering a comprehensive suite of recruitment solutions with an emphasis on financial and professional recruitment for the global real estate market.
We are a consultancy with a clear vision - our mission being to match the best market talent to the right organisation, helping to drive both clients' businesses and candidates' careers forward.
Taking a holistic approach to recruitment, we have well over 100 years+ of sector experience across our Partners and Associates. Working in synergy with our clients, we partner with them as an extension of their team to attract and hire the best talent. CONTACT US
If you would like to work with an established and recognised, proven consultancy (as a Client, Candidate or a potential employee) that is responsive to market changes, adds value wherever possible, and acts with ethical integrity at every step of the way - then please get in touch with us and we will be delighted to discuss your requirements and advise further.