Job description Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Manager Wealth Solutions. Principal Responsibilities
- Support the implementation of the Group's strategic wealth platform and solution by working closely with local and global teams
- Assist in driving the wealth proposition for customers by providing a range of solutions based on customer needs and ensure that HSBC remains as the market leading trusted advisor in Hong Kong
- Assist in the design and implementation of the models to be used in financial planning
- Continuously review and monitor end-to-end Financial Planning models. Prepare papers and reports for model governance bodies regularly as required. Update assumptions used in financial planning models as required
- Expect opportunities to work with innovation and fintech partners
- Collaborate with Retail Distribution, Contact Centre, Digital and IT to deliver products / features that delight users and achieve business goals
- Participate and lead agile ceremonies, including sprint planning and demos, backlog grooming, retros etc
- A key stakeholder for go-to-market strategies and growth plans to drive business
- Keep abreast of industry and regulatory changes to timely determine opportunities and transformation needs
- University degree in a Finance, Economics or Data Science discipline
- At least six years of relevant experience
- Ideally some exposure or experience in developing digital products, driving online sales or engagement, preferably in the banking or financial sector ideally in wealth management
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese and Putonghua (preferable)
Who you are
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC. http://www.hsbc.com/careers
- Strong passion for and well-versed in personal finance
- Passionate about customer experience with significant focus on how experiences can be improved
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills, with the ability to work effectively across functions including engineering, UX, legal, finance, marketing and operations
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to adapt from executive to customer messaging.
- Curious about how people in Hong Kong manage their finances, and passionate about how HSBC can help customer's reach their life goals through financial forecasting and planning.
- Experience in financial planning or goal-based portfolio management; extensive personal experience will also be considered.
- Good understanding of Design Thinking, User Centred Design and Agile project methodology, frameworks and best practices or a willingness to learn
- Experience of relevant tools such as JIRA, Confluence for day-to-day communications within the team
- Hands-on experience of analytic tools like AA, GA etc. is preferred
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.