Senior Dealer/Treasury Manager
City of London
cer Financial are working alongside a bank who are based in the City of London. They are seeking a Senior Dealer/Treasury Manager to work with them on a permanent basis. In this role you will encompass all aspects of treasury operations and requires broad skills and depth of knowledge across the treasury spectrum.
The Responsibilities of a Senior Dealer/Treasury Manager Will Include:
• Managing the financial risks of London Branch. The financial risks are interest rate risk, foreign exchange rate risk, liquidity risk, and leverage risk to a degree that complied with Head Office's policy and authorities' requirements.
• Design/implementation of various risk management balance sheet strategies, including funding strategies to match with investment portfolio and loan portfolio.
• Monitoring interbank trading limit, derivative (FX swap and forward), and money market and investment transactions of dealers.
• Ensuring and handling the fund-raising activities and cost of borrowing funds are timely informed to The Management Committee.
• Managing daily cash movements/balances, cash flow projections of multi-currency accounts and making decision to cover short liquidity or lend surplus liquidity for maximizing the profit for the branch.
• Preparing/Monitoring the daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly for local authorities, Head Office and The Management Committee and responding to any ac-hoc enquiries regarding to treasury's operations.
• Setting up target for team and motivate staffs in order to fulfil the business plan and maintain high business standards.
• Educating inline personnel about financial risks and create board level risk management policies compliant with Head Office's guidelines and instructions.