Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Support Relationship Managers in daily administrative work, including handling of loan and account opening documentation, supporting Banker's Guarantee (BG) and Letter of Credit (LC) applications, conducting customer due diligence and maintenance of application records.
- Check and ensure documentation is properly complete and that all approvals, facility and security documents are in place at all times.
- Actively monitor application volume and compile statistics for reporting.
- Proactively coordinate and follow up on discrepancy items with relevant parties in a timely manner and escalate any exceptions.
- Ensure the relevance and completeness of KYC information and perform appropriate due diligence checks and information searches in accordance with Bank's AML/KYC standards and regulatory requirements.
- Ad hoc projects and duties supporting Relationship Managers and team in sales and marketing.
- A Diploma in any field
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel and Word
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Good problem solving skills and highly meticulous
- Strong commitment to deliver excellent quality of work
- Willing to assist with the rest of the team when volume is high
- Experience in banking/finance industry will be an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.