Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Possess basic knowledge of products and services marketed in SME businesses.
- Review sales team request and prepare appropriate type of letter/security documents based on approved sales and credit terms.
- Prepare and complete letter of offer according to service level agreement.
- Collaborate well with team members and colleagues across business/support units.
- Required to work under a tight timeline and turnaround a request with little supervision.
- Diploma with at least 1 year of relevant working experience.
- Familiar with corporate loan documentary requirements.
- Good email writing and communication skills.
- Good knowledge in MS Office applications.
- Some knowledge in corporate loan documentation.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.