Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans, and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development, and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Prepare letter of offer / variation / notification and in-house security documents for SME Banking borrowers and Mid-Cap borrowers.
- Liaise with Relationship Managers, Sales Team Leaders and Credit Risk Specialists for missing and incomplete information.
- Liaise with internal units (eg: Group Legal, IBG Ops, RMG-CCU, Product Owners) for advice and guidance.
- Ensure requests are processed promptly and according to the agreed service level agreement.
- Ensure prompt follow-up is given over last-minute cover duty and urgent requests.
- Update internal data base to track turnaround time accurately and timely.
- Collaborate with team members and colleagues across the department/bank over daily work and adhoc requests.
- Participate in projects/initiatives that include raising user stories, verifying user acceptance tests and life production scenarios.
- Minimum Diploma requirements
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in loan documentation.
- Basic knowledge over the products and services marketed in SME Banking and Mid-Cap.
- Able to communicate well in writing and speaking.
- Analytical, able to sort out complex requests with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in MS Office application.
- Self-starter, strong attention-to-details skill, systematic and meticulous.
- Motivated, able to work under stress and tight timeline.
- Able to commit to working over-time.
- A team player, understands and strives towards a common team goal.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.