As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
As a Data Analyst for Business Performance, primary responsibility is to utilise data analysis techniques to gather, interpret, and transform large datasets into actionable insights that drive strategic decision-making and enhance overall business performance. You will play a crucial role in helping the organization make informed choices to optimise operations, increase efficiency, and achieve business goals.
- Data Collection and Management: Collaborate with various teams to identify and gather relevant data from different sources.
- Data Analysis and Interpretation: Apply statistical and analytical methods to analyse complex datasets and extract meaningful patterns, trends, and correlations.
- Business Performance Insights: Conduct in-depth analysis to identify areas of improvement and provide actionable insights and recommendations to management based on data-driven findings.
- Reporting and Communication: Present findings and recommendations in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to facilitate data-driven decision-making.
- Degree with at least 7 years of relevant working experience.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, and thrive in a fast-paced and high-productivity environment.
- Curious, strategy-minded, able to operate in a systematic manner, and have excellent communication skills.
- Team player and able to build relationships with other business stakeholders.
- Business acumen and analytical ability to identify trends, risks and opportunities.
- Proficient with MS Excel, and PowerPoint to provide data visualisation.
- Knowledge of Excel macros/ Visual Basic will be an added advantage.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.