Job description Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Senior Sales Quality Review Analyst. Principal Responsibilities
- The Senior Sales Quality Review Analyst reports to the Head of Sales Quality Review, North Asia within the Asia Chief Control Office (CCO), GPB&W
- The primary function is to provide rigorous oversight and supervision of the advice given to clients by Front Office including Relationship Managers, Investment Counsellors and Product Specialists
- Drive the Conduct Agenda to deliver fair outcomes for our clients
- Performing root cause analysis, identifying control weakness and providing recommendations to stakeholders
- Conduct training and advisory with regards to internal policies and procedures to front office
- The scope includes check on suitability requirements and ensuring that all advice and documentation meet regulatory and internal compliance requirements
- Mitigate risks to the business from both a regulatory and litigation perspective
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC. www.hsbc.com/careers
- Previous experience in Risk Management within a global organisation, working across cultures
- Ability to present complex issues confidently and concisely to Senior Management using simple language
- Comprehensive knowledge of the external environment (risk, regulatory, political, competitors etc.)
- Outstanding relationship management, collaboration and influencing skills with experience of positive, challenging interactions with senior executives across multiple functions
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement , which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.