Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Purpose
Technology Risk Specialist is responsible for monitoring and reporting of the risk and controls associated with applications, infrastructure, and processes. The scope covers risk governance of Treasury & Market systems. Responsibilities
- Work with stakeholders across the group to support the management of Technology Risk for the Treasury & Market Line of Business, including but not limited to:
- Design and implementation of IT Risk controls
- Managing controls implementation and improvement projects and programmes
- Tracking of compliance metrics for those controls
- Remediating controls gaps
- Support the Technology Risk Management process to ensure optimal risk coverage, adherence with bank policies, standards and guides, and compliance with all related regulations.
- Monitor and track Key Risk Indicators and support the relevant operational risk reporting for Management Information Systems.
- Support audits and regulatory inspections on Treasury & Market related systems to ensure timely response to request for information, monitoring and tracking remediation of audit observations and help put in place long term controls to prevent re-occurrence.
- Support security and risk related awareness programme by facilitating training, conducting risk forums, disseminating security and risk related communications via electronic mails, podcasts, posters etc, and following up on the completion of mandatory trainings.
- At least 2-3 years' experience in a Technology Risk role with good working knowledge of regulatory requirements, especially the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) Technology Risk Management (TRM) and Outsourcing Guidelines
- Possess a minimum of a degree in Information Technology or related discipline from a recognized institution.
- Familiar with IT controls over different operating systems and database platforms will be preferred.
- Experience in coordination involving various departments in the Bank.
- Good understanding of Technology processes, policies, and risk measurements.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements