As a leader in treasury operations, DBS extends a broad range of capabilities in foreign exchange and derivatives, money market and securities trading, to corporations and financial institutions. DBS trades in a comprehensive product range, including foreign exchange, as well as interest rates and derivatives.
Treasury & Markets (T&M) provides total solutions to serve DBS clients' hedging and investment needs with a regional emphasis. We have a strong record in providing innovative wealth management solutions to our individual investors. We are a leader in regional products with an excellent, customer-driven research capability and with cutting-edge risk management technology and systems. Responsibilities
Provide COO office coverage for T&M across Sales, Trading and Fixed Income business to drive the rollout of new products and projects.
- New Product Approval (NPA) and Product Development - Act as NPA lead to coordinate with support units and sales/traders to drive new product workflow and approval on end-to-end basis
- Projects and digitization - Represent COO HK as project business lead to work with technology and multiple front office/support units stakeholders to drive the rollout of digital and system enhancement projects
- Product Management - Liaise with various support and control units to enhance product workflow, booking, system platform, documentation for business or risk & control needs on regular basis
- Product and Sales Governance - conduct and coordinate various product and sales process review to ensure the relevant policy and regulations are fulfilled, e.g. include product review for new regulations, annual product review and post implementation review
- Automation and Data - Use automation and data tools to drive automation and streamline workflow
- Represent COO Office to host or present in various product management and risk meetings
- Perform necessary tasks as required to meet various business and control needs
- Degree holder with minimum 6 years' relevant experience in Treasury Markets, Private Banking or relevant fields
- Strong product knowledge of derivative and structured product in Treasury & Markets business, such as spot, forward, options, swaps and structured products
- Strong capability in driving and leading discussions of multiple departments and achieve resolution and completion
- Ability to manage multiple work streams and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good presentation and communication skills with strong risk & control sense
- Experience with automation tool (e.g. VBA, Python) and data visualization tool (e.g. Tableau) is highly preferred
*Candidate with less experience would be considered as AVP Apply Now
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.