1. Communicate with clients and partners about API products and technology, analyze partner problems, coordinate with the R&D team to solve problems, and ensure that technical issues are resolved.
2. Collect and summarize customer feedback on product and technology-related issues such as requirements, consultations, complaints, and deliveries, and timely, correctly, and completely feed back the issues to R&D, track the resolution process and delivery results;
3. Responsible for promoting API service governance, including API service SLA, service asset inventory, and improving platform API quality;
4. Establish an API service monitoring and evaluation system, regularly conduct API evaluations, produce analysis reports, and provide operational recommendations;
5. Optimize business support and workflows. Improve work efficiency; establish and improve the implementation of technical, process, and case knowledge bases, and summarize the solutions to common problems.
• Bachelor's degree or above in computer science, electronic engineering, information system or related majors, with more than 1 year of technical support experience in API technology;
• Excellent English reading and writing skills. Good English listening and speaking skills are a plus;
• Good communication and coordination skills, keep patient and solve problems, and have good emergency response capabilities for emergencies;
• Experience in programming languages such as JAVA, Go, and Python is preferred.