Lead Planning, Monitoring & Control Professional - Controls (Risk)Location:
We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements - please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role.Salary:
c.£43,373 depending on experienceWhat you'll be doing:
We are looking for a Lead Planning, Monitoring and Control - Risk (PCM) to join our team. This role is to establish and manage an appropriate project controls regime, providing assured project controls information and analysis to enable the SSNR Integration lead and team to make quick and effective 'Best for Programme' decisions. The responsibilities of this role would include the following:
Your skills and experiences:
- Maintain register of SSNR strategic risks including managing configuration control of a consolidated set of SSNR enterprise, integration, and delivery risks.
- Maintain and develop measures and metrics for JPMO risk reporting, covering strategic and IP-level risks.
- Prepare monthly risk report for JPMO, PIR and PSB including the risk input to Balanced Scorecard
- Work with SDA and IPs to meet expectations in relation to schedule and cost risk analysis.
- Carry out independent assurance reviews of IPs' implementation of their risk processes.
- Assessing the impact to the risk position of updates to the baseline
- Experience on major programmes, a deep understanding of risk & opportunity management and analysis techniques
- Experience of working with stakeholders across multiple functions and grade structures, and facilitating/influencing decision making at these levels
- Ability to manage complex, cross-functional actions and meetings and to exert influence both within and outside direct line management.
- Knowledge of the UK Defence Sector and Submarines Enterprise
- Experience of working within a major UK investment project, involving both public and private sector organisations
You'll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You'll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts - you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.The SSNR Integration team:
This role sits within the SSNR Integration Programme, working in a multi-organisation team that operate in both public and private sector. You will be joining an establish team of 20, working in a fast-paced environment and an opportunity to work in various projects.Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you'll be able to make a real difference. You'll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you'll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals.
We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments."
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.Closing Date:
28th September 2023
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.