Marketing Designer in London ABOUT CFM
Founded in 1991, we are a global quantitative and systematic asset management firm applying a scientific approach to finance to develop alternative investment strategies that create value for our clients.
We value innovation, dedication, collaboration and the ability to make an impact and together we create an environment for talented and passionate experts in research, technology and business to explore new ideas and challenge assumptions. ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a talented graphic designer that can help bring our communications and marketing vision to life. This role will act to ensure that all the many touch points that we have with our client base are designed to a high standard that drives engagement and maintains brand consistency.
The Marketing Designer is responsible for the creation and execution of all marketing materials, including print, digital, and social media. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of graphic design principles, as well as the ability to translate marketing strategies into visually appealing and engaging content.
You will join our London office.
As a Marketing Designer, your responsibilities will include:
- You create and implement marketing content that aligns with the company's branding and marketing goals
- You develop and maintain the company's visual identity, including branding guidelines, and presentation templates and marketing materials
- You create and manage social media content
- You design and produce print materials, such as brochures, flyers, and presentations
- You create and edit digital assets, such as website graphics, email designs, and videos
- You work with other departments to ensure that all marketing and internal communications materials are consistent with the company's brand
- You stay up-to-date on the latest design and presentation trends and technologies
- You work with the marketing team to execute marketing strategies
- You assist in the maintenance of the corporate website and intranet site
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- You have 3-5 years graphic design and marketing experience
- You have ability to create and amend content in creative software packages such as InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop such as creating bespoke graphs, diagrams or icons
- You have proven experience in production of a wide range of client communications preferably including development of pitch presentations, production of printed and online documents, creation of website and social media content
- Excellent knowledge of Word and PPT
- You have some knowledge of CMS systems and website administration
- Creative flair and strong visual sense to implement our brand guidelines, building upon them and adapting them where necessary
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management and communication skills necessary for quick turnaround and delivery under deadlines
- Financial industry or Professional Services industry experience useful
- You are Degree educated or equivalent
We are continuously striving to be an equal opportunity employer and we prohibit any discrimination based on sex, disability, origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, race, or religion. We believe that our diversity, breadth of experience, and multiple points of view are among the leading factors in our success.
CFM is a signatory of the Women Empowerment Principles FOLLOW US
Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn or visit our website to find out more about CFM.