- Banking industry, permanent headcount
- VP level
- Open to generalists across Power Utilities Transport Infrastructure
Responsibilities would include:
Profile of Ideal Candidate:
- Support MD in full deal transaction; originating, structuring, arranging, negotiating, syndicating, documenting and closing of Project Finance mandates across the above industries
- Lead execution of mandate, modelling, structuring, risk analysis, financing presentations and arranging the financing.
- Assist with deal screening and preparation of termsheets, mandate letters, and other transaction documentation
- Solid technical/ financial analysis capabilities to build/ review detailed financial models for deal screening, structuring and execution, including bespoke scenario analysis and running internal tools and models.
- Prepare / submit credit applications for specialised industry structured debt transactions and proactively assisting in the internal credit process;
- Assist with transaction documentation review and proactively contribute to project due diligence requirements
- Maintaining client relationships, good stakeholder management to liaise with different external / internal teams
- Keeping in the loop of all market knowledge and industry developments, clients and targets in order to understand the business of the Bank's clients and transition developments.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- 6-10 years of relevant experience in either Debt / Corporate Financing, Big 4 corporate finance/ advisory/ Project finance / Infrastructure advisory teams, Structured finance, Leverage Finance, loan syndication, Sector Coverage, project finance.
- Good technical skills, i.e modelling etc. Prior experience in executing project/asset finance deals, including negotiating transaction documents.
- Attention to detail, ability to deliver under time pressure
- Team player, good interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethics and excellent learning / work attitude, independent and can perform without much supervision
- Analytical and numerate with basic accounting and finance knowledge
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills
Data collected is strictly used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated with strictest confidence. Your profile will also only be sent out after seeking your consent.
EA Personnel No. R1548449
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 16S8112