- MNC / corporate firm
- 1-4 years of relevant M&A experience across buyside /sellside/corporate finance/ corporate sector
- Strong M&A financial modelling skills needed
- Work on corporate development projects - JVs, Investments, M&A, Acquisitions, divestitures, strategy development, new business development at the corporate and business unit level
- Dual mission to identify and develop optimal revenue models, sales and distribution channels, pricing and new product development strategies and to develop future leaders
- Work along the senior management, C-suite and head of team to contribute to and lead high-performing project teams.
- Conduct financial modelling to assess / support acquisitions; present financial analysis to key stakeholders
- Hone advanced financial knowledge and general management skills, develop network internally and externally with various stakeholders
- Prepare regular sector research to keep apprised of updated trends and market news/information including the review and analysis of financial, market information and analyst reports
- Degree in any discipline
- MANDATORY: M&A experience in Corporate Finance/ advisory firms/ buyside/ Private Equity/ laterally in other corporate firms in their internal M&A or Corporate Development team / Investment banking
- Able to build financial models, done in-depth M&A deal transactions
- Years of experience: 1-4 years of experience
- Open to all sectors, generalist welcome to apply.
- Team player, family culture
- High EQ, self-motivated, hands-on
- Good in presentations, negotiation and have exceptional interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization, deal with senior level business & C-level stakeholders, and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Can do attitude and a willingness to learn from and contribute to a high-performance team
Data collected is strictly used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated with strictest confidence. Your profile will also only be sent out after seeking your consent. Due to the high volume of applications received during this period, we seek your understanding that we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates.
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence No. 16S8112
Reg No. R1548449