As the Business Development/Fundraising Manager, you will be closely working with the senior team (CEO/COO/CIO and Head of Marketing) and will be involved in all aspects of the business to ensure its long term growth. In overall terms, the successful appointee will be responsible for managing fundraising, helping with marketing and be the first point of contact for investors.More specific responsibilities include:
Required Attributes Include:
- Managing meetings and follow-ups;
- Research & Origination;
- Managing the pipeline of investors and the CRM database;
- Timely completion of RFPs/DD requests;
- Preparation of fundraising and marketing materials;
- Assisting in fund closings;
- Investor reporting and organising investor events;
- Competitor analysis.
All potential candidates are required to be passionate about the impact investing space to be considered.
- Possessing excellent academics, including a university degree;
- Demonstrable interest in social equity and/or environmental sustainability;
- 3+ years of relevant experience whether within a placement agent, investor relations or fundraising;
- Self motivated with a desire to success and have a proactive approach;
- Strong relationship-building and project management skills;
- Excellent and accurate communication skills;
- Flexible and willing attitude;
- Knowledge of high net worth individuals, family office, foundtaion, institutional and consultant investor communities as advantage;
- Experience of a regulated fund management environment is an advantage, but not essential.