We're looking for a Power Platform Architect that can:
- Work closely with the Service Manager and create the design of the Power Platform and Power BI services
- Design and drive the development and implementation of the various governance controls and applications for a highly regulated environment
- Make sure the platform is secure, governed and compliant with internal policies
- Work on the global service rollout and continuous improvement
- Act as a technical expert for every aspect of the Power Platform for your team as well as across other business units
- Design and document service level solutions
- Present and articulate the technical gaps in the service to Microsoft
Your Team :
You will be joining a fast growing product team within the End User Technology Services organisation. You will be part of the build out of the capability in the region and you will liaise with our customers across all the business lines.
Your Expertise :
This role is advertised via Hays Talent Solutions
- Experience in a Power Platform Architect role, ideally in a large financial institution
- Experience within the Microsoft 365 ecosystem
- Experience of governing the Power Platform in a security oriented environment.
- Knowledge of Power Platform administrative capabilities in PPAC and environment configuration.
- Understanding of connector DLP policies, endpoint configuration, authentication
- Understanding of Dataverse RBAC, auditing, encryption
- Experience with the CoE Starter Kit configuration, including customization
- Understanding of Power Apps, Power Automate (Cloud and Desktop), Power Virtual Agents, Power Pages, Dataverse, Custom Connectors
- Understanding of licensing including environment capacities and add-ons
- Experience with Power Platform integrations with other systems, cloud and on-premises
- Technical knowledge of on-premises data gateway usage and architecture
- Good general knowledge of Azure. Including but not limited to: Azure AD, service principals, API permissions, conditional access policies, key vault, virtual networks, virtual machines.
- PowerShell scripting (e.g. Power Apps, PnP, Azure modules), JSON, XML parsing
- Good knowledge of databases
- REST APIs, including but not limited to: Graph API, Dataverse API, Power Platform APIs
- Power Platform ALM including CI/CD