Job description Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Senior Manager Global Financial Planning
. Principal Responsibilities
- Exposure to building propositions, customer journeys and digital tools across multiple channels
- Strong understanding of digital product development and delivery in a matrix enviroment
- Understanding of wealth products including investment products and insurance products, and suitability frameworks governing the distribution of wealth products
- Experience of developing financial planning and wealth propositions driven by customers' needs, with an emphasis on digital delivery
- Good understanding of HSBC's wealth eco-system, business and system architecture is preferred
- Insights on competitive and innovation landscape in financial planning industry globally
- Retail banking experience, familiarity with large bank environment
- Experience of data & analytics and their application in multi-channel CRM programmes
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC. http://www.hsbc.com/careers
- Get it done together mindset and collaboration skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and clear results orientation to transform the business
- Business judgement and decision making skills, with an understanding of how to effectively leverage governance
- Technical knowledge on financial planning and financial modelling is preferable
- Excellent executive communication skills, customer and partner relationship skills
- Solid experience of leading, coaching and developing a high performance team, and
- Strong influencing skills navigating in matrixed environments
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.