Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Commercial Banking - Business Banking
Hang Seng's Commercial Banking business provides customized one-stop financial solutions to our corporate customers, from prime small and medium-sized businesses to publicly listed companies.
For customers conducting business locally or around the world, we offer a comprehensive range of services including corporate lending, trade and receivables finance, structured loan, cash management, investment, treasury services, insurance and e-Banking services. As a reliable financial partner, we attend to the specific business needs of our customers and provide efficient tailor-made banking solutions through our relationship managers and dedicated specialists.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Relationship Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Build and manage a portfolio of SME customers to promote trade finance, loans and other banking products
- Achieve various individual sales and business targets to contribute the team performance
- Develop and maintain cordial customer relationship and provide quality customer services
- Prepare for credit proposals and monitor account performance
- Conduct regular and effective credit reviews and visit customers' operational facilities to take proactive control measures to ensure credit quality
- University degree in banking, business management, finance and credit related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of work experience and exposure in credit and relationship management, development of marketing plan and customer relationship management preferred
- License holder of securities (HKSI) and insurance (IIQE) and fulfillment of the competency requirements to carry out regulated activities as defined under the Securities and Futures Ordinance and Insurance Ordinance strongly desired
- Holder of Enhance Competency Framework - Credit Risk Management (ECF-CRM) is preferred.
- Strong sales and customer orientation, with ability to communicate effectively and create connection with others
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua ad advantage
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.