Vice President (Relationship Manager) - Financial Institutions (Job ID: 3858)Responsibilities
- Be a team member of Financial Institutions Department
- Manage and grow a portfolio of FI clients
- Cross-sell the Bank's products and services
- Prepare credit proposals and conduct regular reviews to ensure credit quality
- Take up ad hoc projects and assignments when required
- University graduate, preferably major in Business, Finance or related discipline
- Passes in the MPF, Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examinations, and relevant Hong Kong Securities Institute Licensing Examinations preferred
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant experience in banking or financial industry
- Sound Knowledge in correspondent banking business and products, financial analysis, commercial credit and lending policies
- Mature, pleasant, outgoing, and a good team player
- Self-motivated, independent and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, and Putonghua
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Relationship Manager.
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=4185&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank's Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six month