JD - QA - Annotators for Data Analysis
Location: Madrid City Center
• Annotation of data inputs, including grading and scoring
• Creation of data from different sources to use as a base for grading and then to train models
• Generation of ground truths
• Code updates/correction and analysis
For example: Tell the application to send pictures of the brother. Looking for brother and send related pictures to brother in sms and emails.
Excel - Questions, Instruction and step voice assistant following in program- Contacts and pictures,
Testers will check instruction and see if voice assistant is performing the same step and correctness
What would be the requirements for this role?
• Proven analytics skills, including mining, evaluation, and visualization
• Possess excellent written and verbal communications skills in English (C Level). TBC if native speakers
• Applicable writing experience in relevant areas, including queries and reports
• Aptitude for learning new analytics tools
• Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
• Experience on Manual testing
• Knowledge of data & statistical analysis
• Basic understanding of Machine Learning models training and validation processes
• Familiar with iOS and Android platforms
Nice to Have
• 1+ years of professional work experience as Data Analyst
• Knowledge of Python or other programming languages for data analysis
What do we offer?
• Long-term opportunity to grow in one of the most successful technology consultancy companies all over the world.
• Innovative project related to artificial intelligence, wearables and virtual assistants.
• Professional and personal growth.
• International environment with colleagues from different countries.
• Social benefits like health insurance and meal card.