As a Wealth Portfolio Manager for Bremer Wealth your primary responsibility will be to manage and maintain the investment team’s manager due diligence process and philosophy. You will also assist the investment team in developing and communicating investment strategies, manage a book of client portfolios, attend client meetings, assist Wealth Advisors with new business opportunities, and ensure all trading is executed properly and all accounts are within compliance/IPS guidelines.
• Work closely with Wealth Management Advisors, Operations and Compliance
• Develop and maintain the manager due diligence philosophy and process
• Manage multiple client accounts. Monitor cash balances and rebalance accounts as needed
• Ensure all trading is executed properly and all accounts are within compliance/IPS guidelines
• Actively participate and provide thought leadership in weekly team meetings
• Contribute to asset allocation decisions, mutual fund and ETF research and selection, and separate account manager research and selection.
• Ensure accuracy of presentations used in client meetings
• Attend prospect and client meetings
• Assist with new business opportunities and with answering RFPs
Qualified candidates must have a passion for investment management and a strong interest in working with clients. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of an undergraduate degree in business/economics/finance. A CFA charter or comparable professional designation is a plus. The candidate must possess excellent communication skills, strong financial modelling capability, experience with trading systems and financial data providers (e.g. Bloomberg, Factset, etc.) and a demonstrated track record of performing manager due diligence on mutual funds and ETFs. A minimum of 10 years of experience in the investment industry is required.