Apollo MedFlight, founded in 2010, is a growing air ambulance provider with corporate headquarters in Amarillo, TX. We are dedicated to providing safe air medical services built on quality patient care and customer service. We form strong relationships which in turn creates successful operations.
We are seeking an experienced and highly skilled Vice President Finance to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for transforming data into actionable insights, driving informed decision-making, and contributing to the growth and success of our company. You will play a crucial role in helping us make informed financial decisions.
This is an exciting opportunity for a practical minded professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a keen interest to learn more, make a difference, and ultimately help shape the future of Apollo MedFlight.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify, define, and prioritize business questions and data requirements.
- Conduct thorough analysis of financial statements, performance metrics, and other relevant data to evaluate the company’s financial health and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with other departments to create and update financial forecasts and budgets.
- Monitor actual performance against forecasts and budgets, identifying variances and potential reasons.
- Analyze costs, expenses, and operational performance to identify areas for cost reduction, process improvement, and operational efficiency.
- Develop financial models to simulate different scenarios and assess their potential impact on the company’s financial outcomes. This may include cash flow projections, valuation models, and sensitivity analysis.
- Develop and maintain reports, dashboards, and data visualizations to effectively communicate findings to leadership.
- Identify opportunities to leverage data to drive process improvement, cost savings, and business growth.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices that could influence the company’s financial performance.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to work with various functional areas.
- Bachelor’s degree – your major can be anything – we love diverse educational backgrounds, but you must have a strong foundation in analytical skills with the ability to interpret financial data.
- 5 to 7 years of proven experience in financial analytics.
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment, and execute an agenda in a fluid environment; an intense focus on achieving both short- and long-term goals (wearing both hats simultaneously)
- A self-starter with a curious nature and passion for data; you “think outside the box” and “around the corner” with fierce attention to detail. Expert at Microsoft Excel. Proficient in all other Microsoft office products (Word, PowerPoint, Teams).
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to think critically and provide innovative solutions. Strong communication skills to convey complex data insights to leadership.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses. Health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, various supplementary options.
Join our team and be a part of driving financial data-driven excellence at Apollo MedFlight!
At Apollo, we know that we are all better together, and we are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Our workplace thrives by including all voices and makes our business – and the communities we serve – stronger.
All employment decisions at Apollo are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Apollo will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. At Apollo we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Apollo will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to our Human Resource department at 806.242.0202 or by email at email@example.com.