Homrich Berg ("HB") is a leading fee-only financial planning and investment advisory firm headquartered in Atlanta, GA with four other offices in the metro-Atlanta area and additional offices in Palm Beach Gardens, FL, Nashville, TN, and Columbia, SC. Established in 1989, HB’s employees provide comprehensive financial planning and investment management services primarily to high-net-worth individuals. Assets under management is over $13.5 billion as of June 30, 2023.
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP IS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
HB seeks an Equity Investment Analyst for our Buckhead, Atlanta office to:
- Support Senior Investments team members in research and due diligence of equity and hedge fund investments
- Conduct ad hoc research within domestic equities, international equities, and hedge funds
- Support Senior Investments team members on management of internal Fund of Hedge Funds including Fund due diligence, market collateral, and operational support
- Support Senior Investments team members in managing internal single stock strategies
- Work with investments team members to generate actionable investment ideas within public markets
- Conduct portfolio analysis and prepare investment related materials for prospect and client meetings
- Research and prepare responses to inbound investments related questions from Clients and Client service team members
- Develop, Update, and Maintain Investments collateral used in investments committee meetings and for Presentations to Clients
- As an analyst focused on public markets, the goal is for this analyst to work towards being the lead analyst covering either domestic or international markets over time
- Coordinate with Investment Operations team on management of HB Internal Model Portfolios
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or business-related field preferred; Willingness to pursue CFA designation
- Strong interest in investments, stock market, research, and capital markets
- Eagerness to learn new ideas/concepts, intellectually curious, and ability to contribute to a broader team
- Must also possess strong analytical skills and ability to multi-task across various projects
- Self-starter with the willingness to look for and offer up solutions to problems
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and experience with other Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of investment management and research tools, such as Factset, Black Diamond, and Bloomberg a plus
- Ability to convey complex investment information in a clear, concise, and useful way
- Willingness to adapt to changing priorities as the organization grows.
- Preferably 1-3 years experience but will consider less if the candidate has the relevant knowledge base