In this role, you will be actively involved with the following responsibilities:
- Oversee the Group Trust divisions across Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai offices.
- Manage all teams in the Trust department to achieve overall business strategy including people and culture, operational and financial.
- Responsible for overall P&L for the department.
- Develop and drive strategies in improving overall client servicing experience.
- Conduct regular review and analysis of the business and portfolio performance.
- Drive new strategies to deliver a full suite of trust and corporate services to clients seamlessly.
- Attend the Company's marketing and social events.
- Set objectives & KPIs for team members.
- Manage performance of individual and overall team performance.
- Manage ad hoc projects.
To qualify for this role, you should have the following:
- Relevant degree with STEP certification and at least 15 years of trust management / estate planning experience.
- Strong technical knowledge of the trust and corporate structures across various jurisdictions such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Cayman Island, Jersey, BVI etc.
- Team Management experience is a must.
- Strong knowledge of the regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Good command of Chinese language