Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42 countries
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley has earned a strong reputation for the originality of its research and the value it creates among investors and decision makers. Our Equity Research team was ranked No.1 for the seventh consecutive year in the Institutional Investor Asia Research Team ranking this year. Our analysts look at economic, market, industry and company data to enhance the performance of clients' global portfolios and to help companies set their strategic direction.
Stock coverage of Hong Kong or China listed companies
• Provide support to the analyst on stock coverage of the China Internet sector.
• Identify key industry and company investment opportunities through financial and industry analysis and contribute to sector and company thematic reports
• Create & maintaining financial models leveraging skills in accounting, finance and economics
• Developing & maintaining sector-specific databases
• Drafting & writing company and industry reports
• Prepare external marketing materials and pitch books
• Responding to requests for data and information from internal and external clients
• Assisting in the design and preparation of analyst marketing strategy and materials
• University degree with fewer than 2 years of relevant sell-side experience in the financial industry
• Native or professional proficiency in both English and Mandarin are mandatory
• Strong analytical ability with a focus on financial modeling and earnings forecasting
• Excellent and well-structured written & verbal communication skills required
• Quick learner with an ability to work well under pressure
• Proactive & hard working with strong professional accountability