A Canadian multinational banking and financial services corporation is looking for an Associate, Regulatory Trade Reporting (APAC). We are keen to speak to candidates with strong trade reporting knowledge across all APAC jurisdictions, and are knowledgeable with OTC products. Responsibilities:
- Strong trade reporting knowledge (all APAC jurisdictions).
- Developing and running reconciliation processes.
- Assists in the management of day-to-day operation and overall efficiency of the unit.
- Knowledge in working with regional regulators and compliance units on all trade reporting inquiries.
- Monitor, perform impact analysis and coordinate with Toronto Regulatory Change Management teams. for implementation plan of regulatory updates of trade reporting in APAC jurisdictions.
- Knowledge of OTC products and Regulatory Trade Reporting Obligations - HKMA, ASIC and MAS reportable asset classes (OTC Interest Rates, and Foreign Exchange).
- Collaborative & Strong Communicator.
- Work collaboratively with other employees and support Honk Kong and Toronto desks on all trade's reporting cases. Comfortable with senior stakeholder's presentations, business communication, phone conversations and phone etiquette.