An exciting Python Developer (Front Office/Fintech) job has become available at a global fintech company in Singapore. About the Python Developer (Front Office/Fintech) Role:
In this business critical Python Developer (Front Office/Fintech) role, you will be part of an established team focusing on developing their Technology innovation practice for the front office. Key Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Traders, Sales, and Structurers to create and maintain tactical tools for pricing, risk monitoring, and marketing
- Build strong rapport with colleagues and clients, fostering effective communication and collaboration
- Approach daily hurdles with an open mindset, adapting to the dynamic nature of the financial industry
- Ensure on-time delivery of IT projects to provide essential support for trading and sales activities
- Understand complex financial requirements and implement practical software solutions accordingly
- Combine financial expertise with technical skills to bridge the gap between front-office needs and technology implementation
- Proficiency in Python programming; familiarity with an additional language is advantageous
- Skilled in data analysis and developing web applications
- Strong understanding of programming paradigms like Object-Oriented or Functional programming
- Capable of delivering functional solutions within tight time frames
- Solution-oriented and detail-focused; curious about investment banking and derivative financial products
This exciting Python Developer opportunity in Singapore is with a global fintech company in Singapore.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Python Developer (Front Office/Fintech) role is for you.
Apply now or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org/+65 8859 2374 for a discussion.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1654295 Jay Teo